Asking Price: $3,000,000 Joint Venture. Contact us about Outright Purchase.Resources: 44.7 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves.Most of the infrastructure and equipment is on-site and is in 'good to outstanding' condition.All permits are up to date.

Oil Field Investment Opportunity

Bakersfield, CA 

The Opportunity

 

Mines Invest would like to present you with an excellent opportunity to Joint Venture or Purchase into an underdeveloped oil property in Bakersfield, CA known as Riverwood with over 44.7 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves.

 

There's significant amounts of data from in 1985 that shows production of over 1700 bpd utilizing an enhanced recovery (steam).

 

Our geoscience report from Bob Dennis indicates 17.5 mmbbl original oil in place with approximately 25% extracted. Based on his findings, this leaves 75% of the OOIP for the Chanac and Etchegon zones on the existing wells only. In addition, the Vedder report shows a combined 44.7 mmbbl in light crude oil, with more targets including Santa Margarita, Formoso, Olease and others.

 
Most of the infrastructure and equipment is on-site and is in 'good to outstanding' condition.
 
All permits are up to date.
 
A Joint Venture to get this operation started will be extremely successful for both parties. It is estimated to cost approximately $1,000,000 to get this project operational and drilling oil within 3 months. 
 
For Phases 1-3 the project owner, Riverwood Energy LLC is seeking a total investment of $10,000,000 USD for 35% of the Working Interest held by the corporation in the Properties, spread into millstones. Royalties and other terms negotiable. 
 
 

The Opportunity

 

Mines Invest would like to present you with an excellent opportunity to Joint Venture or Purchase into an underdeveloped oil property in Bakersfield, CA known as Riverwood with over 44.7 Million Barrels of Oil Reserves.

 

There's significant amounts of data from in 1985 that shows production of over 1700 bpd utilizing an enhanced recovery (steam).

 

Our geoscience report from Bob Dennis indicates 17.5 mmbbl original oil in place with approximately 25% extracted. Based on his findings, this leaves 75% of the OOIP for the Chanac and Etchegon zones on the existing wells only. In addition, the Vedder report shows a combined 44.7 mmbbl in light crude oil, with more targets including Santa Margarita, Formoso, Olease and others.

 
Most of the infrastructure and equipment is on-site and is in 'good to outstanding' condition.
 
All permits are up to date.
 
A Joint Venture to get this operation started will be extremely successful for both parties. It is estimated to cost approximately $1,000,000 to get this project operational and drilling oil within 3 months. 
 
For Phases 1-3 the project owner, Riverwood Energy LLC is seeking a total investment of $10,000,000 USD for 35% of the Working Interest held by the corporation in the Properties, spread into millstones. Royalties and other terms negotiable. 
 
Click the link below to view data and information about this opportunity; 

RIVERWOOD OIL INFO PACKAGE

Click here to access the full package of information on the Riverwood Oil Property

INFORMATION

Contact info

Century 21 Bright Horizons
877-646-3468
1(800) 421-2154
West Covina, CA
info@minesinvest.com

Newsletter